Thank you for letting us tattoo you !
We wouldn’t be here without you.
Our aftercare instructions to help you with your tattoo healing process. We feel that the first 3 days are the most important in your healing journey. Below are the steps that will help you get the smoothest healing process.
Step 1: Always have clean hands when working with your tattoo.
Step 2: Remove the bandage after 2 hours. Do not apply a bandage anymore after this.
Step 3: With clean hands, wash your tattoo thoroughly with warm water and anti-bacterial soap.
Step 4: Rinse and pat dry with paper towel.
Step 5: Apply a thin coat of aquaphor to your tattoo. Repeat these steps 3x a day for 7 days or until the scabbing is all gone.
*- Possible side effects specific to the type of tattoo procedure(s) can include
- Allergic reactions, Skin infections, and other skin type issues.
*- Physical restrictions with an activity time line.
- All activities must be placed on hold for the next 30 days. Activities include but are not limited to; swimming, exercising, interactions with pets, or any activity that will cause the tattoo area to sweat or rub against anything that will cause an infection or cross contaminate and create a transfer of blood or body fluids resulted by the tattoo process.
- Keep showers to the shortest duration possible
- No Picking or scratching the tattoo no matter how itchy it gets. You can pull some ink out of your tattoo.
*- Signs and symptoms of local or general infection.
- Some signs may include symptoms of infection, including, but not limited to, redness, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, elevated body temperature, or purulent drainage from the procedure site.
* -Call a physician if any of the addressed signs and symptoms appears or for any other reason related to the body art procedure.
*- If physician care is required, notify the body art facility and practitioner of the problem and resolution by a physician or clinic.
We recommend aquaphor as our method for keeping your tattoo moisturized.
Dial antibacterial soap is recommended. This soap is strong enough to remove aquaphor during healing process.