Thank you for letting us tattoo you ! We wouldn't be here without you.
We're sending you this copy of our aftercare instructions to help you with your tattoo healing process. We feel that the first 3 days are the most important in your healing journey. Below are the steps that will help you get the smoothest healing process.
Step 1: Always have clean hands when working with your tattoo.
Step 2: Remove the bandage after 2 hours. Do not apply a bandage anymore after this.
Step 3: With clean hands, wash your tattoo thoroughly with warm water and anti-bacterial soap.
Step 4: Rinse and pat dry with paper towel.
Step 5: Apply a thin coat of aquaphor to your tattoo. Repeat these steps 3x a day for 7 days or until the scabbing is all gone.
There are some things to keep in mind while your tattoo is healing
- Keep showers to the shortest duration possible
- Don't let any animals brush against your tattoo.
- No swimming
- No Picking or scratching the tattoo no matter how itchy it gets. You can pull some ink out of your tattoo.
- No gym time or exercising. This can cause infections due the bacteria in the gym.
- If you see any swelling or severe redness please call us or a physician for assistance.
- If a physician visit is required please notify us as soon as possible.
Here is an example of the recommended soap and skin cream